My music site has moved!

If you are looking for my professional music website, it has moved to annerhodes.net.

Monday, March 26, 2007

Performing Tuesday March 27 in CT

Tomorow night, Carl and I are both appearing in the thesis recital of Wesleyan graduate composition student Kyle Brenders. We're both performing in a large ensemble section, Carl will be in a trio (I think), and I'm doing a duet with Kyle. Kyle has worked really hard to put together a great evening of music, consisting of one really cool piece, "follow line flow line follow".

info:

“Flows and Intensities"
Kyle Brenders: Graduate Recital

8pm, Memorial Chapel
Wesleyan University, Middletown, CT

Multiple formations of Kyle’s large ensemble work, “follow line flow line follow”, a single linear/modular composition performed in various forms by various combos of talented Wesleyan graduate students, undergrads and alumni.

No comments: