My music site has moved!

If you are looking for my professional music website, it has moved to annerhodes.net.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Upcoming Performances

Happy New Year! Here is a list of performances I have coming up this season. Details for individual shows to follow.

"Unicorns were horses"
by dancer/choreographer Rachel Bernson
Rachel Bernson, dance
Carl Testa, electric bass/electronics
Anne Rhodes, Voice
Dixon Place
NYC
January 28 and 29

The Magic Flute
Yale Opera
New Haven, CT
(I'm in the chorus)
Feb. 13, 14, 15

Daughter of the Regiment
Connecticut Opera
Hartford, CT
(I'm in the chorus...and it's small, so you might hear me!)
March 6, 7, 12, 14

"Unicorns were horses"
DanceSpace Project
NYC
March 7

A new opera by Sally Norris
(I'll be singing a major role)
Wesleyan University
March 28

No comments: