My music site has moved!

If you are looking for my professional music website, it has moved to annerhodes.net.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Save the date: May 2, Bruxism in Boston (and a general update)

Not a lot of shows coming up in the near future, since I've been busy with library school. However, I am planning a classical recital for mid summer and will post when I have a date.

But the next show I have for sure will be with Carl on May 2 at GASP in Brookline, MA. It will be a repeat performance of most of the commissioned pieces I premiered last November, as well as Carl's wicked cool piece for two bullhorns, and possibly a piece of my own. We will be joined by Todd Brunel and Neil Leonard (proprietor of Sonic Arts At GASP) on bass clarinets. Neil is cooking up a piece for 3 bass clarinets and voice, so we are very excited!

BRUXISM WITH NEIL LEONARD AND TODD BRUNEL
ALLAN CHASE/BRUNO RÃ…BERG DUO
GASP (Gallery Artists Studio Projects)
362-4 Boylston St., Brookline, MA
8 pm

No comments: